New Title: The Proposition Live on Amazon March 1st.
This is the first time in a while that I have had to go through the ups and downs of finally putting new art out into the book space. So this post is to remind myself and whom ever is reading not to panic.
- I pushed upload on the new title on Feb. 29th around noon and sometime over night (Amazon says 12 hours minimum) my title was live the next day. I had worried about this as it could have taken up to 2-3 days and blown my release date.
- The print (createspace) edition was live as well on the correct day.
- I can finally add links to the pictures on my blog and other profiles for Amazon.
- The print edition (create space) and kindle edition are currently not showing together but that could take up to 48 hours after publishing. Amazon and its algorithms will eventually work themselves out.
- The book was put under another a different profile in Goodreads. Same name. I simply created a new thread to the Goodread Librarians and this will be corrected.
I have heard numerous horror stories about titles being delayed for one reason or another. I believe my file from Draft 2 Digital and not trying to upload and go live on the same day has helped with some of the angst that comes with pushing the Live button.
Since I am only going Live on Amazon under KDP, I don’t have to check all of the book stores and re-live this process over and over. I do plan to go wide after my initial launch plan. More on that later.
Problem Linking Kindle and Print Editions: Follow this Link
Need Help with Goodreads books and/or author profiles: Goodreads Librarian Link